Visit the market 8 am to 12 pm Sundays, May thru November (9 am to 1 pm December thru April). We are located at the corner of Washington Blvd. and N. McKinley Rd. in Arlington, Virginia. Check out our Winter 2014-15 vendor map to locate your favorite vendors.
With a balmy forecast for Sunday (snow, what snow?), we’ll be reconvening as usual at 9 am to restock the fridge and share tips for thawing frozen pipes. Come on down and join us!
- Brrr… no market Sunday, February 15.
- WFM Winter Market Featured in Washington Post
- Winter Market Starts Tomorrow 9 AM
- Last “summer” market! Time to buy your holiday wreath.
- Green Spoon Chef Demo This Sunday
- Farmers Market ABCs
- Reed School and the Westover Farmers Market
- Return of the Raffle
- Balloon Art this Sunday