Visit the market 8 am to 12 pm Sundays, May thru November (9 am to 1 pm December thru April). We are located at the corner of Washington Blvd. and N. McKinley Rd. in Arlington, Virginia. Check out our summer 2015 vendor map to locate your favorite vendors.
Yes, its been a wee bit damp the last week, but (hurricanes notwithstanding) the forecast for Sunday looks better. We’ll be there, our vendors will be there, so bring your flippers and rubber duckies and come on down. See you at the market!
- Get a Free LED Light Bulb at the Market this Sunday
- Farmers Market Friday Recipe: Melon-Mint Frozen Yogurt
- Farmers Market Shirts are Back
- Return of the Raffle
- Salmon – yes, salmon – at the farmers market this Sunday
- Get a Free LED Light Bulb at the Market this Sunday!
- Peaches, green beans and corn…oh my!
- Farmers Market Friday Recipe: Swiss Chard Tacos
- Raffles at the Market