Visit the market 8 am to 12 pm Sundays, May thru November (9 am to 1 pm December thru April). We are located at the corner of Washington Blvd. and N. McKinley Rd. in Arlington, Virginia. Check out our summer 2015 vendor map to locate your favorite vendors.
The Westover Farmers Market will be holding one of its by-now-legendary raffles again this Sunday, July 26. The low-down: vendors kindly donate items that are binned into several prize baskets. Purchase at least $5 from any vendor and you’ll receive a ticket, which you fill out and put in the bowl at the WFM table up on the plaza. We will then raffle off the prize baskets every half hour between 9 and 11:30 a.m. We’ll announce the winners with a ring of the cowbell, and in real time on Facebook and Twitter. Confused or want to see it in action? Check out video of last month’s raffle!
- Salmon – yes, salmon – at the farmers market this Sunday
- Get a Free LED Light Bulb at the Market this Sunday!
- Peaches, green beans and corn…oh my!
- Farmers Market Friday Recipe: Swiss Chard Tacos
- Raffles at the Market
- Vendor Spotlight: Atwater’s
- Farmers Market Friday Recipe: Strawberry Mint Sorbet
- Two new vendors at WFM this Sunday!
- Farmers Market Friday Recipe: Miso Glazed Spring Onions