Visit the market 8 am to 12 pm Sundays, May thru November (9 am to 1 pm December thru April). We are located at the corner of Washington Blvd. and N. McKinley Rd. in Arlington, Virginia. Check out our Winter 2014-15 vendor map to locate your favorite vendors.
Westover Farmers Market will be closed in celebration of Easter on Sunday, April 5. We humbly suggest that you factor this into your shopping plans tomorrow. Especially the eggs.
If you’re in the neighborhood over Easter weekend, check out the annual Westover Easter Egg Hunt, which will take place behind the Library on Saturday April 4 from 10:30 am to noon. More information available here. Guaranteed fun for kids and kids at heart.
- Exclusive Westover Farmers Market Recipes
- Forward, Spring
- Market Open February 22, Thawed or Not
- Brrr… no market Sunday, February 15.
- WFM Winter Market Featured in Washington Post
- Winter Market Starts Tomorrow 9 AM
- Last “summer” market! Time to buy your holiday wreath.
- Green Spoon Chef Demo This Sunday
- Farmers Market ABCs