WE ARE OPEN
Pre-order for Pick Up
Use this link to pre-order from the vendors below. The web form allows you to shop with multiple vendors on one order. Each vendor will have your order waiting for you at their booth.
BrainSnac . Cold Country Salmon . Dimitri Olive Farms . DMV Empanadas . Faerie Springs Farm . Great Valley Farms . Hog Haven Farm . Holly Brook Farms . Linda Vista Farm . Paella to Go . Spore and Seed . Spring Valley Farm and Orchard
Here are links to more Westover pre-order vendor pages
Atwaters . Barajas Produce . Black Rock Orchard . The Fermented Pig . For the Love of Goodies . Great Valley Farms . King Mushrooms . Mesisam The Ethiopian Eatery . Number1Sons . Prufrock Artisanal Goods . Spring Valley Farm . Starstead Farm . Twin Springs Fruit Farms
Smith Family Farms — call or text Leigh Smith at 571-220-0017
Pick up your orders between 9:00am – 1:00pm on Sunday. Have your confirmation handy. CSA boxes sell out, so do your online shopping early!
Pick Up Procedure
- In order to preserve physical distancing, entrance is from Washington Blvd and foot traffic flows one way up the street.
- Check to see if there is a line to enter and go to the end of the line. There will be a “gatekeeper” monitoring the number of people entering and will tell you when it’s OK to enter.
- Look for the bright yellow distancing tape if there are lines and in front of vendor booths.
- Let the gatekeeper know which vendors you are picking up from, if there are no lines in front of them, you might be allowed to enter the market ahead of others waiting fin line for other vendors.
- There are limited grab and go items from most vendors, which you are welcome to purchase, but pre-ordering is the best way to keep everyone moving safely through the market in a timely manner. See the end of this post for some of the grab-and-go offerings and plan your list in advance.
Market Community Safety
What We’re Doing
- Vendors are set up further apart to allow more space in between
- Reflowing foot traffic in one direction to minimize passing (enter at Wash. Blvd, exit at 18th Street)
- 6-foot yellow guides throughout the market to help with with distances
- Staying current on ordnance and guidance from state and local government and health departments
- Waiving vendor fees for the remainder of the Winter market.
What You Should Do
- Only one adult family member should enter the market to pick up purchases.
- Kindly leave kids at home. We love children, but they add to crowding at market and pose a risk to our senior shoppers.
- Please don’t come to market if you are unwell or at high-risk. We recommend following current CDC guidelines for facial coverings while out of the home.
- Wash your hands thoroughly as soon as you return home.
- Once you’ve picked up your orders, we ask you to exit at the opposite end on 18th Street so that other customers can enter.
- If you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to ask one of the market managers.
Grab and Go at the Market
While pre-ordering is the preferred method of acquiring ALL of your market shopping, some vendors bring pre-packaged produce, value-added and prepared food items for sale. You are welcome to pick up whatever you need, but please make a list, know what you want, and refrain from browsing while at the market. Here are some of the items that were available at the last market. Check with your favorite vendors for this weeks offerings.
Westover Farmers Market managers and volunteers are working hard to ensure that customers and vendors are safe in the market and everyone has access to locally grown, healthy and delicious food.